Hollywood blockbuster season is in full swing! We’ve already had the hugely successful Thor, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, The Hangover 2 and we’re looking forward to the soon to be released Disney/Pixar sequel Cars 2, X-men: First Class and J.J. Abrams Super 8
These are our Top 5+1 blockbuster predictions for the rest of the summer!
Which stars did we drool over collectively during the past decade?
What’s the definite femme fatale list?
The answer on those questions seems to be a catfight between Hollywood superstars Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston, while a stunningly cute Aussie takes bronze. Discover the full top 20!
1. Apple‘s style & ease of use will continue to amaze.
Steve Jobs & co will continue to outperform and sell heaps of iPhones & Macbooks. Apple inc will continue to innovate with the launch of their iTablet while giving Apple TV a much needed revamp. The latter two will play very nice together too.
2. 2010 will be the breakthrough year for Blu-ray. Stores will dump their DVD racks make the switch as consumer demand rises. Hardware manufacturers will follow suit.
3. Sony will be the comeback kid with its PS3. Prices will fall and consumers will notice this is the most valuable game console around.
4. Powered by a more conscious and demanding consumer base, the automobile industry will finally start to put more emphasis on innovations and will think outside the box. Resulting in the first usable and payable green cars, new safety standards and more userfriendly features.
5. Also coming to blu-ray, iTunes, Apple TV, cereal boxes and a big screen near you? The Smurfs 3D!
It’ll revive the franchise and result in new TV cartoons and follow up movies.
George Bush is a gifted orator… This is the Top 10 of his most memorable, hilarious quotes. Also included our hilarious George Bush Bloopers video!
“I remember meeting a mother of a child who was abducted by the North Koreans right here in the Oval Office.” –George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 26, 2008
“And they have no disregard for human life.” –George W. Bush, on the brutality of Afghan fighters, Washington, D.C., July 15, 2008
It’s time for the human race to enter the solar system.”
–Governor George W. Bush, Jr.